M. Med Sc. 1991-1992, University College Dublin,
F.R.C.S. (Ire.) Conferred 11th July 1994.
F.R.C.S. (Eng.) Conferred 8th December 1994.
M.Sc. (Bioengineering) 1997-1998 Strathclyde University, Bioengineering Unit. Scotland.
F.R.C.S. (Tr. & Orth.) June 2003 (Intercollegiate specialty Boards in Trauma & Orthopaedics)
F.E.B.O.T. October 2003 (European Boards in Trauma & Orthopaedics, placed first)
A.C.G.M.E. Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics, Atlanta Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia,
A.C.G.M.E. Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Paediatric and Adult Spine, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan, U.S.A.
- Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.
- Adelaide & Meath, National Children’s Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Coombe Women & Infant’s Hospital, Cork Street, Dublin 8
- Sports Surgery Clinic, Santry, Dublin 9
- Blackrock Clinic, Rock, Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
A.C.G.M.E. Accredited Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
A.C.G.M.E. Accredited Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Paediatric and Adult Spine