We endeavour to provide the highest level of patient care available in the world. We treat our partnership with you as a personal relationship. The more we both put in, the better we both benefit. We have outlined some guidelines to let you know what you should expect from us and what we require from you. These will help to ensure that you receive the best possible standards of care.
What you can expect from us:
- The highest standard of care including appropriate and timely medical care delivered in a clean and safe environment.
- Information in a language you can understand including clear and concise explanation of your condition, proposed treatments or procedures, the benefits or drawbacks of the proposed treatments and expected rehabilitation in order to enable you and your family to participate in decisions regarding your treatment.
- Informed consent including the risks and benefits and you have the right to refuse treatment. In such instances, your medical practitioner will outline in detail the consequences of such actions.
- Complete privacy and confidentiality of information related to your medical care and history and personal information.
- Access to your health record where appropriate.
- Your privacy respected, especially during examinations and when discussing the nature of your condition.
- You have the right to seek a second opinion without fear of compromise to your care within the organisation. In such instances, please discuss with a member of the nursing staff.
- To be treated in a courteous manner at all times by all hospital staff.
- To be treated with respect free from any type of discrimination on the basis of age, colour, creed, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
- You or your family has the right to complain about any aspect of the service provided by this clinic and to be informed of the outcome as soon as possible. The Clinic’s complaints procedure is available on request.
What we ask from you:
- Consideration for your fellow patients, their families and our staff.
- That you let us know if you do not understand any information which we give you.
- That you provide us with accurate and precise information regarding your past medical history.
- That you participate as much as possible in decisions regarding your care.
- That you follow the hospital’s health and safety policies including the non-smoking policy.
- That you provide us with accurate and up to date financial and health insurance information.
|Whether you wish to compliment or make a complaint you may contact our Quality Department verbally or in writing to email@example.com or +353 1 5262108.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the response, you may opt to escalate the matter to the CEO for further consideration.
Note: To comment about quality or a serious safety concern at any Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited organisation, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Quality and Safety Monitoring Joint Commission International Accreditation 1515 W. 22nd Street, Suite 1300W Oak Brook, IL 60523 USA