“Common issues involving the Hip Joint”
Common issues involving the Hip Joint
Watch Mr Gavin McHugh, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon as he explains four key aspects of the hip.
- Why you may be experiencing pain or discomfort in the hip;
- How the hip muscle, tendon, bone and joint work;
- How the ageing process affects your hip;
- and why it’s “never too late” to increase your strength with simple daily exercises.
Gavin is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in the hip here at UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic, Santry, Dublin.
The talk lasts 15 minutes, and is instantly available to watch online now. Simply fill in your details in the form provided. The video link will be sent to your email address right away.
FAQ: I’d like to watch the video presentation – what happens next?
- Simply fill in your details in the form provided and a video link will be emailed to you right away
- Then, open your email inbox and you will see an email from ‘UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic’
- Click the link in the email to watch the video
If you would like to share this link with a colleague, friend or family member – please use this link https://bit.ly/TheHipExplained
Thanks for signing up
P.s. See the email in your inbox for further details