Mr Cliff Beirne can see patients on a Monday afternoon at moment 1pm – 3pm and on a Wednesday from 12pm – 2pm.
General Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Tempo-mandibular Joint Surgery, Facial Trauma.
• Fellowship in Facial Surgery – Bruges, Belgium 1996
• Senior Registrar in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – St James Hospital and Walton Hospital, Liverpool 1991-1994
• Consultant Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon – John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford 1995-1996
• Consultant Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon – Beaumont Hospital and St James Hospital 1997-2007
• Consultant Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon – Sports Surgery Clinic, 2007-to date
• Member Medical Scientific and Welfare Committee of the GAA
• Council member – International Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons.
• Past President of International Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons in Training.
• Member of the Specialist Advisory Committee in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, England.
• Honorary Maxillofacial Surgeon to the Irish Rugby Football Union.
• Chairman of Care Sub Committee of IRFU Charitable Trust for seriously injured players.
• Winner Leibinger Prize Euopean Association of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery 1996.
• Leinster Senior Schools GAA Medal with St Fintan’s High School Sutton 1974
• Minor and underage Gaelic Football with St Vincemt’s and Raheny GAA Clubs
• Underage Soccer with Home Farm FC.
• An Audit of facial features sustained from Sport treated in the Sports Surgery Clinic