On Monday 20th January Sports Surgery Clinic hosted an educational evening focusing on Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Sports Medicine.
At this event, SSC Clinicians presented on the following topics:
- Dr Catherine Sullivan, Consultant Rheumatologist specialising in arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.
- ‘Rheumatology case presentations.’
- Ms Ann-Maria Byrne, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Hand injuries, wrist and elbow surgery.
- ‘Hand, wrist and elbow conditions’
- Neil Welch, Head of Rehabilitation specialising in knee injuries and back pain.
- ‘The physical factors related to low back pain.’
|Click here to see a list of upcoming educational events at Sports Surgery Clinic.|