UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an online evening for rugby players, parents and coaches in September.
SSC Sports Medicine Physicians will discuss the causes and prevention of common rugby injuries in both the men’s and women’s games and also provide an update on the latest information relating to concussions.
Date: Tuesday, 5th of September.
Time: 7 pm to 8 pm
This event is open to the public and not restricted to Rugby players, as many of the items discussed crossover into other sports.
Presentations will be from the following UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic Clinicians:
- Dr Stuart O’Flanagan, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician, UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic & Leinster Rugby.
- ‘Common injuries in Rugby 7s’
- Dr Matt Cosgrave, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician, UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic & Connacht Rugby.
- ‘Common Injuries in Women’s Rugby’
- Dr Jamie Kearns, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician, UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic & Munster Rugby.
- ‘Concussion – an update from Amsterdam Consensus’
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately 12.30 pm on the 5th of September.
You will receive a link at approximately 6.30 pm if you register after this time.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link, please check your ‘Promotions’ folder.
If you have previously unsubscribed from SSC communications, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|For further information, please email email@example.com|