SSC will host its annual GP Study Day Online in December.
Date: Saturday 4th December.
Time: 8.00 am to 1.30 pm
CPD: Applied for.
This event will consist of online workshops from the following SSC Clinicians:
- ‘Ms Ann-Maria Byrne, Consultant orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Arthritis upper limb and examination film’
- Mr Hannan Mullett, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon’
- ‘Shoulder examination’
- Mr Ray Moran, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Examination of the knee’
- Dr Kathir Tamilmani, Consultant Pain Management Physician
- ‘Neck and Facial Pain’
- Mr Jabir Nagaria, Consultant Neurosurgeon.
- ‘Case Studies of the Spine’
- Dr Andy Franklyn Miller, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician
- ‘Metabolic Health and personalised weight loss – Health Lab’
- Dr Stuart O’Flanagan, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician.
- ‘Growing pains? Injuries in adolescents athletes; observations post lockdown’
- Dr Joe Jordan, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Consultant.
- ‘An approach to anterior knee pain’
Registration for this event is straightforward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
SSC will email you a link to the conference closer to the date.
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately 4 pm on 3rd December.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 7.30 am on 4th December.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link please check your ‘Promotions’ folder. If you have previously unsubscribed from receiving SSC emails please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
|For further information please contact our GP Liaison on email@example.com|