Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting its Annual Educational Conference focusing on Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
This event will be hosted in a Hybrid format. You have the opportunity to attend SSC in person in our Sports Medicine Facility in Gullivers Retail Park or watch online.
When booking your place, please indicate your intention to attend in person for catering and seating purposes.
CPD applied for.
Presentations from the following SSC Clinicians:
- Dr Ciaran Cosgrave, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician.
- ‘What is Sports medicine? When should you send patients?’
- Ms Ruth Delaney, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Shoulder Replacement: state of the art.’
- Dr Paul Dobbelaar, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician
- ‘Lateral knee pain, non-surgical treatment options’
- Dr Philip Hu, Consultant Pain Management Physician
- ‘Modernising Chronic Pain Management’
- Professor Brian M Devitt, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Get up off your knees! Managing knee pain in all ages: A case-based discussion.’
- Mr Dan Withers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Examination of the knee.’
- Mr Jabir Nagaria, Consultant Neurosurgeon.
- ‘Case Studies of the Spine’
- Dr Neil Welch, Head of Lab Services.
- ‘SSC Lab – how MSK testing services help improve patient outcomes.’
If attending online, please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately midday on Friday, 2nd December.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 7.30 am on Saturday, the 3rd of December.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link, please check your ‘Promotions’ folder. If you have previously unsubscribed from receiving SSC emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
|For further information on this event, please email email@example.com|