Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an Online Educational Conference focusing on Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Date : Saturday, 8th May 2021
Location : Online from Sports Surgery Clinic, Santry, Dublin
Time : 8am – 1.30pm
The evening will consist of online presentations by:
- Dr Philip Hu, Consultant Pain Management Physician
- ‘Challenges of Pain Management in Covid Times.’
- Mr Diarmaid Molony, Consultant Orthopaedics Surgeon.
- ‘Rotator Cuff Tears & The Community Practice’
- Mr Dan Withers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Common Knee Injuries explained’
- Dr Andy Franklyn-Miller Consultant Sports Medicine Physician
- ‘Exertional lower limb pain in the football player’
- Mr Michael Kelleher, Consultant Neurosurgeon
- ‘Case Studies of the Spine’
- Mr Gary Colleary, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- ‘Foot & ankle injuries’
- Dr Stuart O’Flanagan, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician
- ‘Management of acute muscle injury’
Registration for this event is straight forward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
SSC will email you a link to the conference closer to the date.