UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an Online Educational Conference focusing on Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Date : Saturday, 8th May 2021
Location : Online from UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic, Santry, Dublin
Time : 8am – 1.30pm
The evening will consist of online presentations by:
- Dr Philip Hu, Consultant Pain Management Physician
- ‘Challenges of Pain Management in Covid Times.’
- Mr Diarmuid Molony, Consultant Orthopaedics Surgeon.
- ‘Common Shoulder Problems in Community Practice’
- Mr Dan Withers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Common Knee Injuries explained’
- Dr Andy Franklyn-Miller Consultant Sports Medicine Physician
- ‘Exertional lower limb pain in the football player’
- Mr Michael Kelleher, Consultant Neurosurgeon
- ‘Case Studies of the Spine’
- Mr Gary Colleary, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- ‘Foot & ankle injuries’
- Dr Stuart O’Flanagan, Specialist Registrar Sports Medicine,
- ‘Management of acute muscle injury’
Registration for this event is straight forward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately 12.00 pm on the 7th of May.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 7.15 am on the 8th of May.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link please check your ‘Promotions’ folder and if you still have not received it please email email@example.com
|For further information or assistance in registering for this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|