UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an online educational evening for medical professionals, focusing on Orthopaedics and Rheumatology
Tuesday, 7th September.
The following UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic Consultants will be presenting at this online event.
- Mr Dan Withers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- The Sporting Knee
- Ms Ann-Maria Byrne, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Work & exercise at home – pandemic related upper limb issues.
- Dr Barry Sheane, Consultant Rheumatologist
- ‘Advice regarding rheumatic disease medications during COVID-19 pandemic’
CPD Applied For
Registration for this event is straightforward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
SSC will email you a link to the conference closer to the date.