Date: Tuesday, 18th September
Location: UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic, Northwood Avenue, Santry, Dublin 9.
Time: 19:00 – 21:30 (registration and refreshments from 18.30 pm)
The evening will consist of presentations and practical discussion groups with:
- Mr Johnny McKenna, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- When to operate on an athletic ankle
- Mr Paul Moroney, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Bunions, Hammer Toes, Plantar Fasciitis.
- Mr James Walsh, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Whats new in foot and ankle surgery.
|For further information please call 01 5262300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|