Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an educational morning focusing on Sports & Exercise Medicine. This event will take place in our Sports Medicine Facility in Gulliver’s Retail Park.
9 am to 1.30pm (registration & refreshments from 8.30)
This event will consist of presentations from the following:
- Dr Andy Franklyn-Miller, Director of SSC Sports Medicine.
- o Achilles tendinopathy –Is there any point in physio?
- Dr Jim O’Donovan, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician
- Knee pain and the role of ultrasound-guided injection
- Dr Paul Dobbelaar, Consultant Sports & Exercise Physician
- Lateral knee pain, conservative treatment options
- Rachel Broe, Senior Physiotherapist
- Rotator Cuff Impingement and frozen shoulder how do you decide what to do?
- Kieran Foy, Lumbar Stream Lead.
- Why Pilates? Massage and machines that go ping are all off the table in back pain.
- Neil Welch, Head of Rehabilitation.
- Adolescent rehabilitation
- Colm Fuller, Concussion Stream Lead.
- How to manage concussion in your clinic, when do I need to refer.
|For Further information please contact 01 5262300 or firstname.lastname@example.org|