Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting a public information meeting as part of its ‘Fit for life series’ focusing on staying healthy and minimising the risk of injury throughout your lifetime.
Date: Tuesday, 2nd November.
Time: 7 pm to 8.30 pm (approximately)
This event is free of charge.
Presentations will be by the following SSC clinicians:
- Mr Mark Jackson, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in knee injuries.
- ‘ACL injury and reconstruction – an overview’
- Luke Hart, Senior Strength & Conditioning Coach and Fitness Lead at SSC Sports Medicine
- Fit for Life: How to maintain strength, fitness and a healthy lifestyle after competitive sport’
- Tommy Mooney, Senior Strength & Conditioning Coach at SSC Sports Medicine
- ‘How to protect our young athletes in modern sport’
This event is open to the public and would be suitable for anyone with children involved in sport and for those interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle after competitive sport.
Registration for this event is straightforward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately 12.30 pm on the 2nd of November.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 6.30 pm.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link please check your ‘Promotions’ folder. If you have previously unsubscribed from receiving SSC emails please contact email@example.com for the link.
|For further information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.|