SSC is delighted to welcome world-renowned coach Jonas Dodoo to Dublin for a one day workshop titled ‘Concepts for the development of speed and power’.
This event will take place at our new Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Facility in Gulliver’s Retail Park on Saturday 24th March.
This workshop is suitable for all practitioners who work in sports where sprinting and explosive actions are critical to performance.
The workshop will be a mix of theoretical and practical components covering:
- The fundamentals of sprinting and plyometrics:
- A synthesis of research into coaching practice
- Exercise selection for specific adaptations
- Running and jumping error detection and correction
- Video analysis and problem-solving
The course will begin at 9 am, and will include coffee breaks and lunch and will have practical component so attendees should be dressed suitably to be involved.
|To register for this event please contact email@example.com|