UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is delighted to welcome world-renowned speed and change of direction coach Lee Taft for a one day workshop titled “Developing an Eye for Assessing Speed” on Saturday 3rd March in our new Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Facility in Gulliver’s Retail Park.
This workshop is suitable for all practitioners involved in developing speed and agility in athletes to reduce injury and improve performance.
The workshop will have theoretical and practical components covering:
- Complete warm up system.
- Neuromuscular system priming with Fast Feet Training Methods.
- Multi-directional speed deceleration techniques.
- How to implement Lee’s powerful Medicine Ball Fake Throw Program.
- How to use Low Box Training to masterfully change how athletes change force absorption and production angles.
- How to assess and measure athletes with fun and effective testing models.
- How to use stability landings to train athletes to quickly gain athletic stiffness for great body control.
- Proper jumping and landing training.
- Using Tag and speed games to create competitive speed atmosphere to instantly assess efficient movement.
The course will begin at 9 am, will include coffee breaks and lunch and will have practical component so attendees should be dressed suitably to be involved.
|To attend please e-mail email@example.com