UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an online educational evening for medical professionals focusing on Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
CPD applied for.
Presentations will be by the following SSC Clinicians.
- Professor Brian M Devitt, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Beware of the slippery slope & management of common Knee problems when skiing.’
- Maurice O’Flaherty, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Ankle Injuries Explained’.
- Ronan Kearney, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician.
- ‘Pain in the lateral hip- A Sports & Exercise Medicine Physicians’ approach to Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome’
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately midday on the 7th of February.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 6.30 pm.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link, please check your ‘Promotions’ folder.
If you previously unsubscribed from SSC emails, please contact email@example.com for the link.
|For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org|