Sports Surgery Clinic is delighted to announce a fantastic line up of world experts in the area of running injuries, biomechanics, footwear design and performance. This conference will assist doctors, physios, S&C coaches and all those interested in running performance and injury rehabilitation and prevention to understand how to improve performance across field sport and track athletes from recreational through to elite performers.
This event will consist of presentations from the following:
- Dr Peter Weyand, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, USA.
- Emma Brockwell, Halos Clinic, Oxted, UK.
- Dr Andy Franklyn-Miller, Sports Surgery Clinic, Dublin, Ireland.
- Frans Bosch, Fontys University, Netherlands.
- Dr Jurdan Mendiguchia, Zentrum Rehab & Performance Centre, Spain.
- Marlene Giandolini, Saloman, Annecy, France
- Professor Dan Lieberman, Harvard University, USA.
- Grainne Donnelly, Absolute Physio, Fermanagh, Ireland.
- Colin Griffin, Sports Surgery Clinic, Santry, Dublin.
- Dr J.B. Morin, Universite Cote d’Azur, France.
- Heather Pieraldi, Saloman, Annecy, France.
Click here to download flyer in PDF.
|For further information or to register your attendance please email firstname.lastname@example.org|