UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an Educational Conference on Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
This event is for medical professionals and is CPD applied for.
This event will consist of online workshops from the following SSC Clinicians:
- Professor Brian M Devitt, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Redefining the management of knee injuries in the modern day athlete’
- Mr Mark Jackson, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘ACL diagnosis and treatment’
- Ms Ann-Maria Byrne, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Scaphoid injuries and new surgical options’
- Professor Cathal J Moran, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Treating the Rotator Cuff & Painful Shoulder’
- Ms Noelle Cassidy, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Adolescent knee issues’
- Dr Colm McCarthy, Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician.
- ‘Management of stress fractures’
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately midday on Friday, the 5th of May.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 7.30 am on Saturday, the 6th of May.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link, please check your ‘Promotions’ folder. If you have previously unsubscribed from receiving SSC emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
|For further information on this event, please email email@example.com|