Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an Educational Conference on Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
This event is for medical professionals and is CPD applied for.
This event will consist of online workshops from the following SSC Clinicians:’
- Dr Catherine Sullivan, Consultant Rheumatologist
- ‘An update on spondyloarthritis’
- Mr Paul Moroney, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Forefoot Pathology’
- Dr Jim O’Donovan, Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician
- ‘Management of common tendon problems’
- Mr Neil Burke, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘The Adult Knee – A Diagnostic Algorithm’
- Dr Andy Franklyn-Miller, Director of SSC Sports Medicine.
- ‘Back Pain – strength versus CBT versus surgery’
- Ms Ruth Delaney, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘Managing Common Shoulder Presentations’
- Dr Stuart O’Flanagan, Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician.
- ‘Understanding recurrent muscle injuries’.
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately midday on Friday the 6th of May.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 7.30 am on Saturday the 7th of May.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link please check your ‘Promotions’ folder. If you have previously unsubscribed from receiving SSC emails please contact email@example.com for the link.
|For further information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org|