Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 in the community, all visits to patients have been suspended with immediate effect.
This decision has been taken in the interest of patient safety and staff safety, which remains our primary concern.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
Patients attending for admission or outpatient appointments should only be dropped off and collected. Children are not permitted unless attending as a patient.
Those requiring assistance may be accompanied by one person.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will post updates here on our website.
COVID 19 is a viral respiratory infection that has been identified by the World Health Organisation as a global emergency
If you answer Yes to any of the following questions please contact your consultant’s secretary / relevant department to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you had a recent onset of fever or chills and or symptoms of respiratory tract infection which includes cough?
- Have you been in an area where there is an outbreak or presumed community transmission of COVID-19?
- Have you returned to Ireland from any other country in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with a case of COVID-19 (>15 minutes face to face contact) ( less than 2 metres distance)?
- Have you worked in or attended a healthcare facility where patients with COVID-19 were being treated and you were in contact with these patients with confirmed cases?
Anyone who has been to an affected area in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms should phone their GP for advice. Symptoms associated with COVID-19 are cough, high temperature, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.