Mr Ray Moran will continue to run clinics from his rooms with the appropriate safety and social distancing precautions in place. We will still be able to offer clinical opinions, injection therapy and physiotherapy. Where it is appropriate, we will also be offering video consultations for patients who cannot make the journey.
The main area of specialisation is in the management of the sports injured knee.
- Surgical practice devoted to the management of Knee Pathology
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sports & Exercise Medicine (Ireland)
- Ex – Vice Dean of the Faculty of Sports & Exercise Medicine (Ireland)
- Ex – Honorary Secretary of the Irish Orthopaedic Association
- Current President of the Irish Orthopaedic Association