To Sports Surgery Clinic patients
We are delighted to welcome patients to our hospital and would like to assure you that we have implemented comprehensive infection control precautions to ensure your safety and that of our staff during your visit to SSC.
In compliance with social distancing and infection control protocols, SSC has modified patient pathways through the Clinic, ensuring enhanced safety measures are in place. We would kindly ask that you follow the instructions and advice of our staff in this regard.
Please note the following
- Patients only permitted into the hospital
- Patients may be dropped off and picked up at the main entrance
- Children are not permitted to the Clinic unless they are a patient
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory
- The Sidebar Café seating area is only open to Staff working in SSC.