To UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic patients
At the UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic, we are committed to maintaining the continuity of care in a safe and efficient manner. We continue to monitor and review the prevalence of COVID-19 and adhere to all necessary infection prevention control measures in line with National Guidelines.
We would kindly ask all attending SSC to follow the below requirements:
- Wear a face covering from the time you enter the hospital
- When attending, we ask that you come alone, where possible. If you need assistance, please bring only one person with you.
- Perform hand hygiene
- Practice physical distancing
- Adhere to cough and respiratory etiquette
- Do not attend the clinic if you have COVID-19-related symptoms or if you are diagnosed with COVID-19.
The Sidebar Café seating area is only open to visitors at scheduled times in the day.
|For further information on this, please email email@example.com