- Arthroscopic (keyhole) surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder stabilization/labral repair (Bankart procedure)
- Coracoid transfer procedure (Latarjet procedure)
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Reverse shoulder replacement surgery
Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital Boston, USA.
Dublin Shoulder Institute: Our service remains fully staffed and we are available as usual via phone, fax and email Monday to Friday during office hours (09:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday, 09:00-16:00 Friday) for referrals and queries. Ms. Delaney is available out of hours (for emergencies) as normal and can be reached via the hospital switchboard.
Any patient with a concern or an urgent problem will be seen face to face in the office.
For routine office visits, we are currently offering the option of telemedicine appointments – either by videoconference, or for those who don’t have that facility, telephone. For patients who would prefer a face to face consultation, we are currently booking those for May, but we are continuously reviewing the public health guidelines with regard to the exact timing of when it will be safe to resume face to face appointments for routine visits.
• Sports Surgery Clinic
• Blackrock Clinic
- American Shoulder & Elbow Surgeons – Charles S. Neer Award 2014
- Best of AAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons) 2014
- Best Research Paper, Harvard Orthopaedic Thesis day 2013
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society Scholarship 2012
- National University of Ireland Henry Hutchinson Stewart Prize 2006
- Winner, Cork Orthopaedic Registrars’ Research Prize 2005
- Best Poster Presentation, UCC Faculty of Medicine & Health Annual Research Day 2006
- Postgraduate Scholarship, UCC, 2006-2007
- Undergraduate Scholarship, UCC, 2002 – 2006
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Irish American Orthopaedic Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Société Européene pour la Chirurgie de l’Épaule et du Coude (European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and Elbow)