UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting a Public Information meeting focusing on orthopaedics and joint replacement surgery online.
Date: Tuesday 9th of March
This digital conference will focus on Orthopaedics and is ideal for anybody considering joint replacement surgery in the future.
SSC Clinicians specialising in shoulder, hip and sports medicine will give presentations and be happy to discuss any questions you may have regarding potential surgery or conservative treatment.
Presenting at this event are :
- Ms Ruth Delaney, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in the shoulder.
- ‘Common shoulder problems – diagnosis & treatment’
- Professor Joseph Queally, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hip & knee injuries.
- ‘5 common questions patients ask about hip replacements‘
- Luke Hart, Fitness Lab Lead & Strength & Conditioning Coach
- ‘ The role of exercise post-op and why it is important for a healthy life’
This event is free of charge.
Registration for this event is straight forward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
A link for this event will be issued at approximately 12.30 pm on 9th March.
If you have registered using a Gmail address and have not received a link to the event, please check your promotions/spam folder in Gmail.
|For further information or assistance in registering for this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|