Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting a Public Information meeting focusing on orthopaedics and joint replacement surgery online.
Date: Tuesday 9th of March
This digital conference will focus on Orthopaedics and is ideal for anybody considering joint replacement surgery in the future.
Presenting at this event are :
- Ms Ruth Delaney, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in the shoulder.
- ‘Common shoulder problems – diagnosis & treatment’
- Professor Joseph Queally, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hip & knee injuries.
- ‘5 common questions patients ask about hip replacements‘
- Luke Hart, Fitness Lab Lead & Strength & Conditioning Coach
- ‘ The role of exercise post-op and why it is important for a healthy life’
This event is free of charge.
Registration for this event is straight forward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
A link for this event will be issued at approximately 12.30 pm on 9th March.
If you have registered using a Gmail address and have not received a link to the event, please check your promotions/spam folder in Gmail.
|For further information or assistance in registering for this event please contact email@example.com|