Our team of orthopaedic foot and ankle consultants specialise in the diagnosis, care, and treatment of patients with disorders of the musculoskeletal system of the foot and ankle.
This includes the bones, joints, ligaments, muscles tendons, nerves and skin.
Their goal is to restore function and facilitate a quick return to daily activities, work and sports.
Orthopaedic foot and ankle specialists use medical, physical and rehabilitative methods, as well as surgery, to treat patients of all ages.
They perform reconstructive procedures, treat sports injuries and manage and treat trauma of the foot and ankle.
Orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeons work with physicians of many other specialties, including sports medicine, radiology, paediatrics and physiotherapy. Most common ankle injuries are:
• Ankle sprains and fractures
• Achilles tendinitis or tears
• Fractures of the foot
• Sports injuries to the foot and ankle
• Chronic or acute foot and ankle pain
• Joint replacement for ankle conditions
• Osteoarthritis and inflammatory joint arthritis in the foot or ankle
• Deformities of the foot and ankle, congenital or acquired
• Bunion, hammer toe and claw toe deformities
|For further information or to contact one of our Foot & Ankle specialists, please call +353 1 5262000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org