Hannan Mullett will continue to see patients in his room offering conservative treatment including injections during the consultation.
Mr Mullett specialises in all types of shoulder surgery including arthroscopic reconstructive (keyhole) surgery. He has a particular interest in managing sports injuries such as shoulder instability (dislocations) and rotator cuff injuries. He routinely treats professional athletes. He regularly lectures nationally and internationally and instructs on surgical training courses.
- M.B. BCh. B.A.O – U.C.D. 1993
- Irish Higher Surgical Training Scheme in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery 1997-2003
- Fellowship in Upper Limb Surgery 2003-2004
- Mount Sinai Hospital New York
- New York University Medical Centre
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery 2004-2005
- Reading Shoulder Unit
- Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Sports Surgery Clinic
- Beaumont Hospital
- Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Blackrock Clinic
- Winner Kessel Prize (British Shoulder & Elbow Society)
- Winner Cappagh Prize
- Course Co-Director Dublin Shoulder Sports Injury Arthroscopy Course 2006-Present
- Course Director Dublin Shoulder Core Skills Arthroscopy Course 2006-Present
He has published over fifty peer-reviewed papers and over two hundred presentations.