UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an online ‘Evening for Golfers’ in January.
Date Tuesday, 18th January.
This event is open to the public and not restricted to golfers. It is suitable for anyone interested in keeping strong, flexible and active as they get older.
Presentations will be by the following SSC clinicians:
- Mr Dan Withers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in the knee.
- ‘Common Knee Problems and Golf.’
- Luke Hart, Fitness Lead and Senior S&C Coach.
- ‘SSC Golf Lab – Improving your strength for golf performance whilst minimising your risk of injury.’
- David McCrea, Senior MSK Physiotherapist.
- ‘Injury prevention strategies for golf – low back pain.’
Registration for this event is straightforward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
|For further information please email email@example.com|
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately 12.30 pm on 18th January.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 6.30 pm.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link please check your ‘Promotions’ folder.
If you have unsubscribed previously from SSC communications you will have to email firstname.lastname@example.org