UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting a Public Information Meeting in Dublin next month.
Date: Saturday 21st September
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dublin Airport, Northwood Avenue, Santry, Dublin 9.
Time: 9 am to 12.30 pm (refreshments from 8.30 am)
This event is free of charge.
SSC Clinicians specialising in the knee, the hip, Pain Management, Rheumatology and Physiotherapy will give presentations and be happy to discuss any questions you may have regarding potential surgery or conservative treatment.
Presentations will be by:
- Mr Gavin McHugh; Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hip and knee surgery
- Mr Neil Burke; Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hip and knee surgery
- Dr Philip Hu; Consultant Pain Management Physician
- Dr Barry Sheane; Consultant Rheumatologist
- Margaret Deasy; Senior Physiotherapist