SSC’s Sports & Exercise Medicine Department is hosting an online educational evening for medical professionals, focusing on Acute Management of On-Field Sports Injuries.
Tuesday, 18th of May
The following UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic Consultants will be presenting at this online event.
- Dr Ciaran Cosgrave, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician SSC & IRFU
- ‘Emergencies and Red flags in management of Orthopaedic Injuries.’
- Dr Stuart O Flanagan, Specialist Registrar Sports Medicine.
- ‘Triage and early management of muscle injuries.’
- Colm Fuller, Head of Physiotherapy at SSC
- ‘Triage and Clinical Decision making in suspected Concussion.’
Registration for this event is straight forward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
SSC will email you a link to the conference closer to the date.