Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an online ‘Evening for Runners’ in July. This event will focus on managing running injuries, foot & knee pain.
Date: Tuesday, 6th July.
Time: 7 pm to 8.30 pm (approximately)
This event is free of charge.
Presentations will be by the following SSC clinicians:
- Colin Griffin, Run Lab Lead –
- ‘Managing Running Injury Risk Factors’
- Mr Mark Jackson, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon –
- ‘Common Running Injuries of the Knee’
- Dr Philip Carolan, Consultant Sports Medicine Physician
- ‘Diagnosis and Management of Plantar Fascia Injury in Runners’
This event is open to the public and not restricted to Runners.
It is suitable for anyone interested in keeping strong, flexible and active as they get older and for anyone interested in foot injuries and knee pain.
Registration for this event is straightforward – please book your place using the booking button located on the top and bottom of this page.
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately 12.30 pm on the 6th of July.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 6.30 pm.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link please check your ‘Promotions’ folder.
|For further information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.|