Sports Surgery Clinic is hosting an online educational evening for medical professionals focusing on Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
CPD applied for.
Presentations will be by the following SSC Clinicians.
- Professor Brian Devitt, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ‘The future of ACL surgery: Are we just reinventing the wheel?’
- Dr Jim O’Donovan, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician,
- ‘To run or not to run: Running injuries of the knee and hip’
- Thilina Vitharana, Senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
- ‘Managing disorders of the patellofemoral joint ‘
Please note the following:
A link for this event will be issued to those registered at approximately midday on the 13th of September.
If you register after this time, you will receive a link at approximately 6.30 pm on the 13th of September.
If you are using Gmail and do not receive the link, please check your ‘Promotions’ folder.
If you have previously unsubscribed from receiving SSC emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
|For further information, please email email@example.com|