This evening will consist of a presentation on ‘Running Injuries’ by Dr Andy Franklyn-Miller, Consultant Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician and Director of SSC Sports Medicine.
This will be followed by practical workshops on:
- Physiological testing for endurance
- Running technique assessment
- Strength and power testing
- Strength training
Attendees should dress appropriately (training attire).
This event will be hosted at our new Sports Medicine Facility in Gullivers Retail Park.
The event will be repeated over 3 dates and each session is expected to last an hour.
- Monday, February 26th at 7.30pm
- Monday, March 5th at 7.30pm
- Monday, March 12th at 7.30pm
There is no charge for this event however places will be limited on each evening.
|To register please email email@example.com stating your evening of choice