UPMC Sports Surgery Clinic recently held an Online Educational Meeting focusing on Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
The following SSC Clinicians presented at this online conference and the lectures are now available to watch online.
- Prof Cathal Moran, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Topic: ‘The Knee – Current Concepts in knee ligament injury, cartilage restoration & regenerative medicine’
- Katie Gill, Physiotherapist / Lumbar Lead
- Topic: ‘Low Back pain: assessment and management’
- Ann-Maria Byrne, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Topic: ‘Tendinopathy about the elbow’
- Neil Welch, Head of Rehabilitation at SSC – host for the evening
Videos now available
To watch the video recordings – simply fill out the form and a link to the videos will be emailed to you..
Please note: A link will be sent to your email address after you sign-up. Click the link in the email and you will be able to watch the recordings straight away.
* CPD applied for.
|For further information or assistance in registering for this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org